What is Financial Planning?
- Clarify your present situation by collecting and assessing all relevant financial information.
- Determine where you would like to be in the future by identifying your personal goals and objective.
- Identify financial problems which create barriers to your financial independence.
- Provide written recommendations and an action plan for you to follow.
- Implement the right strategies to help you achieve you goals and objectives.
- Periodically review and reassess the plan.
The BTR Financial Planning Process
The BTR Financial Plan
Net Worth: Determine your current wealth and track progress.
Life Insurance Analysis*: Determine how much insurance coverage you require.
Disability Analysis*: Are you protecting your biggest asset?
Retirement Analysis: Find out what you need to do to achieve your financial independence goals. (Asset mix; retirement age, retirement income expectations, annual savings.)
Estate Analysis: Determine your estate net worth and potential taxes.
Taxation Analysis: Is your current and future wealth coming to you in the most tax efficient manner possible?